Nollywood actress, Yvonne Nelson is a Ghanian-born beauty who is also a model who is popular for her professional delivery in movies.
Yvonne Nelson who had a baby girl for a white man turns 36 today, November 12, 2018. The mother of one has evolved from being an actress to an entrepreneur.
The popular actress has a lot of interesting facts you would love to know.
1. Yvonne was born on the 12th of November, 1985 in Cape Coast.
2. She started her education at St. Martin De Porres School in Accra and later went to Aggrey Memorial Senior High School.
3. She had her tertiary education at Central University College, where she did a degree course in Human Resource Management.
4. Yvonne’s first lead role was in the movie Princess Tyra.
5. She shot about five more movies and then went to Nigeria to shoot her first collaboration with Genevieve Nnaji in 2007, which launched her career in Nollywood.
6. Yvonne also produced her first movie, The Price, in 2011, followed by Single and Married the next year.
7. She won Best Picture at the Ghana Movie Awards and Best Ghanaian Movie in Nigeria at the 2013 City People Awards for the movie, The Price. She followed these with House of Gold in 2013.
8. She founded the Yvonne Nelson Glaucoma Foundation in 2010 to help create awareness about the disease.
9. In September 2017, Yvonne welcomed her first child with her boyfriend, Jamie Roberts.
10.She’s the brand ambassador of VitaMilk