2. Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher.
3. Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time.
4. We can’t become what we need to be by remaining what we are.
5. As you become more clear about who you really are, you’ll be better able to decide what is best for you – the first time around.
6. The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change their future by merely changing their attitude.
7. You become what you believe.
8. Use your life to serve the world and you will find that also serves you.
9. Failure is a great teacher. If you’re open to it every mistake has a lesson to offer.
10. You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.