Nkechi Blessing Sunday is a Nollywood actress and film maker. The performing artist who has been making waves on the excitement scene as of late turned 30.
Here are inspiring facts about her below;
- Nkechi Blessing Sunday was conceived on February 14, 1988, in Surulere, Lagos. She is a local of Abia State.
- She had her essential instruction at Olu Abiodun Nursery and Primary school, Lagos and her optional training at Barachel Model College, Lagos.
- Nkechi completed a six-month course in theater expressions at the Lagos State University and furthermore contemplated International Relations at Houdegbe North American University, Benin Republic.
- She was brought into acting by Kemi Korede who included her in the motion picture “Bewaji” in 2008.
- She turned out to be very well known for her job in the 2012 motion picture “Kafila Omo Ibadan”.
- Nkechi Blessing had a turnaround in her vocation in the wake of creating her first motion picture “Omoge Lekki”, a motion picture which was composed by Mercy Aigbe. The excellent performing artist had likewise delivered different motion pictures, for example, Fiditi and Church young ladies.
- Nkechi Blessing Sunday is right now unmarried yet she has made it realized that she will abandon her acting profession for marriage.